Wednesday 24 June 2009

"Pup-date"



Hello, I thought it was about time I gave you all a "pup-date" (see what I did there?!!!) Firstly I haven't been ignoring you all, I have decided not to blog everyday so that I don't bore you all too much...

House training is going well. To be honest I am not really getting it 100%, but Ed and Jo are doing a good job of keeping an eye on me so that I can get outside in time to do the necessary. I take great delight in catching Ed out though, especially when he thinks he is doing a "quick job" such as putting a mug in the dishwasher, I can do it so quick and be the other side of the room before he notices!

We have been out it the car again, longer drives to goodness knows where. I'm getting used to it now, I pretty much fall straight asleep with my head rammed between the passenger seat and the gear stick (see earlier pic). Ed says that I will be going in the boot soon, not sure what he means but it sounds like fun. This, apparantly, is where proper Guide Dogs go, so I want in!!!

Today's picture is of me asleep with some of my toys, yes I do have more!

No comments: