Thursday 11 June 2009

I have arrived!



Hello!!!

I have made it! I am now in the safe hands of Ed and Jo. It's all been very fun today - being "delivered" to my new home, but I like it! I have been busy exploring and sleeping on Ed's feet (see pic).

I have made a good first impression by having my first 4 wees outside! Although I had a little mistake on number 5 I think that's pretty good for someone who is only 6 weeks and 4 days old!

So far I think the best thing is my new toys. I have sooo many, my favourite at the moment is the "Kong", I like to nudge it with my nose as it rolls round in a circle when I do that!

4 comments:

umama said...

Congrats! You are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Tim follower no 1 says welcome to another little buggle of fun.
Green with envy.

Crowbard said...

Hi Ed,
Sorry my brain keeps slipping out of gear, Are you one of Michael's or Tim's crew? I never did get to meet any of you long enough for names to take root as I recall! (or don't recall actually!)
Nice little Pup you have, loads of fun to come, no doubt.
Your picture puts me very much in mind of your Uncle Dave when he was younger. I haven't seen him in ages either. Best wishes for your pup's new blog, sort of uncle in law, Carl Horner

Nea said...

He's one of the little ones ;)i.e. Tim's.