Tuesday 16 June 2009

Supermarkets and Visitors



Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, I was busy exploring the lounge... I had a couple of accidents in there, but I don't think anyone minds too much. I have been getting a few visitors, which has been fabulous. So far I have met Stephen, Kathryn, Colin, Rob, Gemma and Craig - I think that's it, I'm starting to forget already!

Well my tummy upset seems to have gone, which is good. I also managed to sleep through the night without waking the whole house up yesterday, well done me :-)

I have been to visit another supermarket, this time ASDA. This one was much much bigger than the little Tesco's, but it was a bit scarier. I'm quite used to my collar now and even running along with the lead on doesn't seem that bad. Anyway, it is now time for one for my many morning naps, so I'll sign off and speak to y'all soon!

No comments: