Friday 12 June 2009

Early Rise



Well, I went to sleep very early last night. I couldn't help it, I was so very tired! Ed and Jo kept trying to wake me, but I am a deep sleeper and the games they were offering were not as tempting as sleep, despite how much fun they looked.

The only problem with all of that was I woke up at 3.45am this morning. Now this didn't bother me, but Ed didn't seem too chuffed when he came down to check on me... So I thought I'd please him by having a wee outside, like a good puppy. I thought this would be enough to appease the situation but the rotter put me back in my cage and then went back to bed!!! Well, I decided to continue my protest and made lots of noise (tee hee!). But I gave in after an hour or two, it was all too much effort...

2 comments:

Tim Clayton said...

Morning Darcy all seems very quiet what have you been doing in the last few days????

Tim Clayton said...

Wake up Darcy I want to know what you have been up too. Had a pee on the new grass yet, that should get the boss cross. T. C.