Tuesday 28 July 2009

Family Frolics

Well what a weekend! So much happened and I didn't even take my camera... I should have done because lots happened. I met Herbie - he was such a cool dude. I saw Theo again - although only briefly and this wasn't much fun as we didn't get to play like we did last time. I suppose some of you don't know who I mean, these guys are Ed's Nephews, one is 9 months old (Theo - pic of him on previous blog entry) and the other (Herbie) is less than 2 weeks old - younger than me!
.
A big thing for me this weekend: my first long car journey. We went to Norfolk, it took ages, but Ed & Jo were amazed at how good I was. I heard lots of comments like "how good is Darcy being in the back there?!" Well done me!
.
The great thing about going up to Norfolk was that I got to meet people. I especially liked "Grandma & Grandad" they were cool. There was also loads of people to meet when we went to a pub in Waterbeach, yes I went in to a pub! I was very well behaved, which got me even more brownie points!
.
Anyway the purpose of going to the pub was for a family get together. Ed's family have an annual "Clayton" day - I won't list who I met because it would take me forever. Suffice to say that it was great fun. I also met a fellow blogger known as "Uncle Mike, with the Horns", he was great and I am going to try and be as good as he is with blogging regularly.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

But he's only known as that in the family Ed.(although anyone who knows me personally could probably work it out).
Avuncular love, mike.